DESIGN + ILLUSTRATION
- Concept, design, develop, and deliver apparel, accessories, tapestries, and wall coverings.
- Direct, manage, produce, and illustrate logos, catalogues, look books, line sheets, portfolios, and more.
- Apparel categories include (but aren’t limited to) work, sport, lounge, active, and evening for men and women.
- Skilled/experienced/knowledgeable in the areas of sewing, painting (oils and acrylics), mosaic, collage, stencil, rubbing, sculpture, photography, illustration, assemblage, mono printing, block printing, resist techniques, and pattern making.
FABRICATION + PRODUCTION
- Source mixed media and unconventional materials to achieve desired effects.
- Develop standards, practices, metrics, and methodologies for production-line quality control.
- Script manuals/instructions for—and provide direction/supervision to—production-line workers.
- Extensive working knowledge of fit, fiber, fabric, grading, sewing, applique, assembly, textiles, and embellishments.
MANAGEMENT + DEVELOPMENT
- Comfortable and confident managing/developing events, projects, budgets, and assets.
- Strong explainer, presenter, and advocate of creative works, strategic plans, and business objectives.
- Adept at leading, inspiring, managing, and evaluating teams, clients, vendors, suppliers, employees, and more.
- Experienced in creating, revising, and maintaining business operations, including sales, marketing, promotion, and customer service.
TEACHING + CONSULTING
- Guest artist for innovative and experimental visual-arts programs, serving students grades 1 to 12.
- Inventor and provider of a special program, in which students participate in the plotting and painting of murals.
- Design, develop, and deliver grade-school, after-school, and week-end programs for youth in painting, drawing, collage, mosaic, sculpture, and more.
- Design, develop, and deliver college-level and adult-education courses in life drawing, acrylic painting, School and corporate murals, fashion illustration, and more.